1. FROM VENICE PIAZZALE ROMA BUS TERMINAL. There is a direct bus from Piazzale Roma/Venice, it is a bus number 53E DIRECTION DOLO/PADOVA, it runs at 25" and 55" of each hour., BUY YOUR TICKETS BEFORE GETTING ON THE BUS (you can purchase a 1day-2day-3day travel card according to your stay)
Get off :
" ORIAGO CENTRO – DOPO CHIESA- ALLA FARMACIA"
(you must ask to stop because is a stop on request bus).
3. When you get off, you will see on the other side of the road a little footbridge. Cross it , call us on the phone (0039 country code using a foreign phone) and wait for us there, we will pick you up in less then 5 minutes.
From VENICE MARCO POLO Airport: first catch the bus for Venice Piazzale Roma, BUY YOUR TICKETS BEFORE GETTING ON THE BUS.
In Piazzale Roma there is a bus direct to us, you can catch it from Piazzale Roma. Follow the instructions above on how to reach us by bus.
From TREVISO airport: there is a bus service from Treviso airport to Venice, you must catch this bus and get off at Mestre FS (train station), we can pick you up from there for euro 10. 00 or alternativaly get off in Venice Piazzale Roma (end of the line) where there is a direct bus to us. You can catch it from Piazzale Roma. Follow the instructions above as how to reach us by bus.
By Car (GPS COORDINATES LAT. 45:26:04N (45. 43454), LONG. 12:10:30E (12. 17487):
1. From the motorway(interstate) A4(MILANO-TRIESTE): if you are coming from Milan, AFTER Padova Est follow the sign for Venezia Tangenziale Aeroporto A57, keep on this, do not exter exit Dolo-Mirano or Mira-Oriago but keep going straight the signs for Ravenna (ss. 309 romea) – Chioggia; if you are coming from Trieste or Belluno direction after the pay toll stay on the free motorway A57 and follow it until you see the signs for Ravenna (ss. 309 romea), keep following until you reach the exit for Ravenna. You will enter a roundabout. At the roundabout keep following the signs for Ravenna.
2. After about 2 km, you will reach a big roundabout. Do not follow the sign for ORIAGO instead continue following the direction for Ravenna.
3. After 2km you will reach another big roundabout, take the first exit into Via Seriola, , and when you reach the stop, turn left. This is Via Seriola Veneta (our road), go until you reach another mini-round about, take the second exit (Via Seriola Veneta Destra) .
4. After 500m you will reach a little bridge, Faronhof B&B is the house on the right. There is a sign with I LOVE B/B on the front door.
From oriago centre there a direct bus to Venice, every 30 minutes.